4.1.11

Happy New Year...!*

Hellooow...

Happy New Year!

I've been up to a lot... Enjoying my last days of vacation but I did get some time to update and as you can see,change things up a bit...

I have a new background (which I love =P) and is completely representative of me...In other words,I'm very pink =)

Hope you had a blast closing 2010 and entering 2011, and that this year will be filled with wonderfull things...

Here are some pretty words that are very fitting to this new year and words to live by...


Tooodles...Ms. Allee...xXx

Ps: Not one of the pictures I used for my background are mine <3!*
SHARE:

2 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I really love your background too! It's so pretty! xoxoxoxoo

LuxaChic said...

Thank you doll =) xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig