10.1.11

Catrice!*

Hello dollies....

Today I was telling my friend about this cosmetics brand I totally love, so I thought I should tell you about it too...

Catrice...OMG! I LOVE IT!

I've started collecting their nail polish,they're fantastic! The colors are exactly as you see them and they look great! They're not like other nailpolishes, like when you have light colors two coats are enough! Unlike those others you need to apply a gazillion times to actually get the color...

Anyway,just so you know,they're great, totally affordable and the colors are amazing!

I also have some lipsticks, OMG, I don't need to use moisturizer, the lipstick is enough!

Gosh...Catrice is my new favorite!






Toooooooodles...Ms. Allee...xXx
SHARE:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig