3.2.11

Love & Other Drugs!*

Hello loves...

I had a day off today, you know what I did? Sleep, Sleep some more and went to the movies with a friend!
Movie of choice? Love & Other Drugs...

I've been wanting to see this movie since I saw the trailer and so today...I went!

Now, the storyline itself, loved it...

It's such an intense love story, in a way you can relate but still not to such an intense extent... I loved the movie except for that annoying piece of sh** brother... He annoyed the crap out of me!

Anne Hathaway did a wonderful job and I never realized how hot Jake Gyllenhaal looks on film!

A quote (that's said at the end) which is very representative of this movie:

You meet thousands of people…and then you meet one person…and your life is changed… forever...

In some way, this was an inspirational movie about unconditional love...I loved it!


If you still haven't seen it, watch it!

Tooodles...Ms. Allee...xXx
SHARE:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig