3.3.11

Cream,Beiige,Whatever!*

Hello loves...

Since I'm such a hardworker and all, in December I got a giftcertficate at work... If you remember, I went home for the holidays, so I got my gift when I got back...

I didn't know what to get (It's a giftcertificate I could use at a gazillion places) and then I realized...

I got Beige shoes at home (which i didn't show you,sorry) but I didn't have a clutch to go with them...

What a hard thing to find, matching cream clutch...

Anyways, today I went to the city and I found one at Accessorize... Trust me, That giftcertificate came in super handy!

It's not the exact color as the tip but it's close enough so whatever!

Heels by Qupid!


Tooodles...Ms. Allee...xXx
SHARE:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig