17.3.11

Steve Madden Stores!*

Hello loves...

Just got news that Steve Madden is opening some stores here in The Netherlands... These stores are gonna be in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Maastricht... So, from April on Steve Madden is going to be within our reach!

The reason I love Steve Madden is because they have what I consider to be actual heels! No short, weird looking heel... The 'you can barely walk on me' kind of heel that's what they have... And to seal the deal, you can actually walk on them! They also have the best wedges and cutest flats!

Only bad thing is that they're kind of pricey for students like me but since I live in a seasonal country, I live for seasonal sales! So one day Steve Madden...One day, I shall own a piece of you!

To give you an impression of Steve Madden I've picked some of my favorites from their US website but the Dutch website is going to be completely available soon (http://www.stevemadden.nl/)











So, are you gonna save up for some Steve Maddens?...Ms. Allee...xXx
SHARE:

4 comments:

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris said...

I want all these shoes!!! Kisses and thanks for your comment! I follow you!

LA VIDA ÉS ROSA said...

I love all!!!
Lovely post!
I follow!
kiss

LA said...

Oh! I hope the leo wedges are still available! I love em!! THanks a lot for sharing babe!






LA

Ms. Allee said...

Thank you dolls!

Really appreciate it!

xXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig