23.4.11

SpringyGetTogether!*

Hello loves...

So, yesterday a good friend of mine had his birthday...To celebrate he had a little get together...Needless to say, I had fun and it reminded me of home...

I was looking for this dress since last year and for some reason I couldn't find it...This year however, it came to mama! I love it! It's so springy and just feels like a sunny hug! I hesitated about the blazer at first but than I went with my original thought (with an extra help from my friend) and this is the result...

H&M Dress,Ring and Bracelet...New Look Blazer...Accessorize Clutch



Doesn't it look springy?...Ms. Allee...xXx
SHARE:

5 comments:

Loveoffashion22 said...

So very chic! i love the dress! just LOVE it

Ag said...

The dress and blazer compliment each other so well! Definitely a great spring ensemble!

Zinn said...

I absolutely love that dress!!! Very stylish. The type you can dress up or down depending on the day! Super cute :)

Martina said...

Absolutely love the dress, but I love the way you have combined it! the blazer is jus tperfect for it, soft, elegant and still springly as you say!

LV said...

I love the whole outfit! Gorgeous dress, chic blazer and snazzy clutch...FAB!


http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig