19.4.11

TuesdayQuote!*

Hello loves...

I haven't told you much in a while...The reason for that is that I haven't been up to much lately...

A couple of weeks ago I was telling you I was going to the gym and Spanish class and what not...But for some unknown reason I've kind of been off track. Haven't gone to the gym in forever, Spanish class has failed to see me twice already and I've been indulging in wasting my time online, looking at pretty pictures and reality tv.

It's worth mentioning that I had a couple of days off in between and sadly I don't remember what I wasted them on. One thing I have been doing a lot lately is thinking about anything and everything. You know how Katy Perry sings 'No regrets,Just Love' in Teenage Dream...I must say, when you apply this, life is so much easier.

Why care about things that have already happened? Move on, accept the past and enjoy the now. I believe in being at peace with yourself in order to be at peace with the rest. In order to do so, one must let go of negativity. Here's a quote I absolutely believe you should live by...




This may seem like a random post but I just wanted to share and remind you to live burden free!

No regrets,Just Love...Ms.Allee...xXx



SHARE:

1 comment:

Zinn said...

Definitely a great quote!! I like it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig