15.9.11

Bordeaux!*



Jacket..ONLY//Scarf..Primark//Shirt..C&A//Jeans..New Look//Sneakers..Converse

I've been debating how much text I should include in my posts since I sometimes don't have much to say...Anyways, lately my life has been all about school & work so not much to add there...I had been eying these jeans for a while and than it suddenly dawned on me that they might get sold out so I bought it immediately...I also got that green tregging from H&M I posted about in my wishlist...Ugh, I shopped too much this month...Needless to say, I'm in love with every single thing I got so who cares!*

Ms. Allee
xXx
SHARE:

11 comments:

June Lee said...

Stylish Outfit!

I love the colour of your jeans...

<3

Cláudia Santos said...

A ECHARPE É LINDAAA :) ADORO UMA BOA TIGRESA ^^

XX *.^

Carly said...

I love the colour of your jeans! Perfect for Autumn.
xxx

http://glamormission.blogspot.com said...

Love this look, you look great.

Check out my giveaway
http://glamormission.blogspot.com/

reinalinda said...

Nice Luxa chic :)

Bethany Jensen said...

I love your maroon jeans!

FashionFreak/Mihaela said...

cool :D

my blog-followme♥mfashionfreak

Zarna said...

those jeans are awesome!!

rachellellizabeth said...

~the scarf <3
~http://ribbonns.blogspot.com/

Sisters and Sisters said...

What a great photos, they inspire us!
You have a great blog too:)

Come and check out our blog too and share your though;)
do you wannne follow us? than we can follow you back

XoXo
H&C from Amsterdam

Metisse said...

include as much or as little as you want! those who truly love your blog will read every little bit! those who come just for the fashion dont care for text anyway and will skim over it! win-win for you !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig