7.11.11

New In//Bought in Rome!*








As much as I'd like to say I went crazy and shopped till I dropped in Rome, that's so not true!
Don't get me wrong, it was not a shopping trip to start with but it would have been nice to find some unbelievable, out of this world, amazing pieces...
Anyway, I don't think it was really Rome as much as it was my own mindset of if it's not absolutely, amazing & breathtaking, you don't buy it...
Therefore, I didn't buy anything and everything I saw!
Since I absolutely love blouses, I couldn't continue life without the three above...Or so i thought...
After seeing these two necklaces and absolutely unable to pick one, I decided to buy both...
For the hours after these purchases...My life was complete!*

The blouses are from Chopin but the bags & receipts for the necklaces are long gone so I don't know the name of the store anymore but they are handmade extravaganzas!*


SHARE:

9 comments:

Ruby Girl said...

lovely tops and accessories! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

lapetiteblonde said...

like it!!
kisses pretty=)

Arden said...

Those necklaces re such great finds!! Hope your Rome trip was good xx

M.E said...

very nice :)

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Flaviana Boni said...

Nice blog dear!

im following on google connection. Hope you do the same :)
MY BLOG: DRESS UP FOR ARMAGEDDON

NESHA said...

love the necklaces, the bigger the better!

HerPhoenix said...

WOW. those necklaces........ girl, I want to steal them badly. amazing yes yes.

I do share your shopping vision. It's definitely true that you should only buy things when your mind is like : OMG, MY LIFE DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE WITHOUT THIS IN MY CLOSET, I DON'T CARE IF A HAVE TO EAT BREAD FOR 2 WEEKS, I NEEEEEEEEEEED IT. My boyfriend says with every items that is in my hand in the store; no you don't need that, no it's just a item that is going to hang for a year untouched in the closet... and most of the times he is right though. hihi

I try to keep that shopping vow buttt a lot of times I can't behave myself and I'm buying everything and everyone to feel better about myself (if I get depressed because the weather is so shitty for example haha). How do you keep that shopping vow? I need to know your secrets!!! Help for this blogger haha.

You know I love you,
x.o.x

Monica said...

Beautiful things! Thanks for your comment! I am very excited about the opportunity.
Talk to you soon,

Monica
fandml.blogspot.com

empire waist said...

i love the neckpiece :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig