12.12.11

MondayQuote!*


Hello dolls...I would like to pretend that I am extremely annoyed and bothered that I have two MondayQuotes!* back to back (which obviously means I haven't posted in a week) but I'm not!* 
It was my birthday last week which prompted me to celebrate for what feels like the whole week...I was also dealing with some internship stuff...all in all, I was busy...Not busy enough though, some serious damage has been done to the wallet!* 
So, tomorrow I'll post the weekly TuesdayInspirations!* and on Wednesday I'll share the collective damage I did to my wallet...I'm going to the post office today to pick up the last piece of damage so, bare with me...I'll be back on track soon enough!*

And the quote is just to remind you and I not to take things too seriously...Have a fabulous day!*


SHARE:

13 comments:

*Glam Chameleon* said...

I love both quotes, if u ask me- u can put as much as u want!;) Happy Monday hun!!!
p.s. Check out my new post about TeenyB bikinis, u can win $50 e-gift certificate!
kisses
Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

V said...

I love this quote!! Happy belated birthday nothing wrong with celebrating all week! =)

-V
http://stylishlyme.com

Fabrizia said...

This post is really nice, I enjoied it so much! Wonderful advice!

Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

CelebrityStyleTips said...

Very nice quote!

http://celebritystyletips.com

signature mix said...

Glad you're back and Happy belated! What a perfect quote to start off the week. I'm looking forward to seeing your newest buys!

hautepinkpretty.com said...

hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Sara Soda said...

Not only is laughing cheap medicine, but it is an awesome and easy ab workout! Love it. :)

Shannon said...

Such a great quote! Thanks for sharing.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Naina said...

So true :) Always have a smile on my face!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

KD faustino said...

This quote just made my day! So glad I have stumbled upon your blog!

Lovely blog, miss! Following you now on Google Connect. Hope you can share the love back by visiting my site too and maybe follow me too, if you want too? :)

Much love from Canada~
KD

Yolandaas said...

Thanks hun!! This is the best quote :)

Fabrizia said...

Hi like your post so much!Great advice!

Take a look and maybe follow each others?: Cosa mi metto???

M.E said...

Happy belayed birthday! love this post!


http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig