19.7.12

Life//What I've been up to!*




LondonMaddness
My London adventure instagrammed!*


Gorgeous beautiful dolls, you must think where the hell have I been... Well, as life was getting a bit overwhelming I decided to take a step back... 
Happy to say that I finished my internship *Hallelujurrr* 
 I took a break and went to London for the Wireless Festival... Rita Ora, Wiz Khalifa, Tulisa, Example, Professor Green, Nicki Minaj and Drake was there!* I only went on one day and shopped the rest of the time I was there... I didn't buy much in London but overall I shopped a lot in the summer sales, who am I kidding, I went crazy with the Zara sale and I still intend to get more *Lord Help Me*... 
 Other than that I have been taking it easy and trying to fit all the new stuff I bought into my room turned walk in closet... Oh well, life is good!* What have you been up to? 

 Missed you!* 
 xXx

 

SHARE:

3 comments:

Sia said...

I love my city! x

Karolina B-H said...

ohh London!! so jealous!! have lots of fun ;)
xxo

Lucia said...

I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig