26.8.12

Life//SundayRoundUp!*

Zara, Curacao, Pool, Inglot, DIY

As you may already know, I'm happily vacationing in Curaçao and I must admit, I got a little insta-happy... I've been swimming and tanning a whole lot, a bit too much I guess, but I love it... I finally got to eat some real food (aside from the cereal) and I got a chance to DIY a dip dye shirt... I wanted the Zara one but unfortunately I was too late and it was sold out... This one came out pretty good but I think I might do an other one, we'll see...Last but not least, I finally got to buying an Inglot lipstick... I was amazed, I immediately went to get more, love them!*
For daily updates follow me on instagram!*


My instagram: LuxaChic


SHARE:

4 comments:

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Ugh! Can't front like I'm not jealous! Have fun in Curaçao! *SIGH* That beach looks heavenly

~Sherine
Stop by and say HI!
Confessions Of A City Girl 

Sia said...

I recently just joined instagram and I love it.

Anthea Lau said...

lovely photo collage:)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Antonella Leone said...

lovely pics <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig