9.8.12

Outfit//StripedPeplum!*

Outfit, Primark, New Look, C&A, Peplum

Outfit, Primark, New Look, C&A, Peplum

Outfit, Primark, New Look, C&A, Peplum
Blouse//New Look... Belt//Primark... Legging//C&A... Ballerina's//New Look... Ring//I am

I won't even lie, peplum is my absolute favorite current trend... Such a small detail yet so classy and flirty! I love it so much I could collect them... But, I won't because I'm still worried about how I'll style them once winter comes around... Oh well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it... In the meantime, I'll secretly obsess about the all so beautiful peplum!*




SHARE:

5 comments:

Ebony said...

Too cute, love this look on you! I need a nice peplum shirt in my life ASAP

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Cute look! I feel like I'm going to miss the pep plum train :-( I don't own not one

~Sherine
Stop by and say HI!
Confessions Of A City Girl 

Joy Shana said...

Cute look, nice blog
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

lolita said...

Looking gorgeous doll <3

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Can not get enough of the peplum!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig