10.8.12

Wishlist//Wedged Sneakers!*

Wedged sneaker, Sneaker wedges, Isabel Marant, Concealed Wedge


Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not exactly a sneaker person... Aside from the cuteness and plainness that is Converse, I dread wearing any other type of sneaker... I love polished looks and the only time of the year I allow my feet to look like part of pajamas is during winter... See, Uggs are the only footwear that keep me warm during winter but as I've been getting bored with them I've been cheating and eyeing other footwear... And so we come to the sneaker wedges... I find them a bit more polished than sneakers (sounds weird, I know) but since I'm a bit terrified that I might not wear them, I haven't ordered any yet... I think I'll think about them a bit more and if in a couple of weeks I still want one, I'll get one... Spice up some of those winter outfits don't ya think?






SHARE:

9 comments:

k come karolina said...

fantastic style! i love it!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Evi said...

Love the third pair! Great post!

Would you like to follow each other?

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Morgan Brooks said...

Love these. Look so comfy too. I love you and your blog. You are stunning and you do such wonderful job!
I would mean SO much to me if you could check out my latest post!
XOXO
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

Anđela Vitorović said...

Beautiful! :)

http://www.fashion-bite.com/

Frontrow said...

Like you I'm not a sneaker person myself. (besides converse, gotta have converse) But I love these sneaker wedges. Especially the black ones.

Great blog: I'm your new follower <3

Lots of love; Pauline
www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

Love sneaker wedges -- just bought myself a pair recently!

Clara Turbay said...

You got style and good taste.

lolita said...

OMG am sooo loving those i want the first one so gorgeous x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

Renvie Rulloda said...

Ahhhhhh, at first I wasn't a fan of sneakers with wedges but then the Isabel Marants grew on me so finally i decided that I want them, sad to say I can't find them anywhere in my size =( so I settled for the next best thing which were the Ash Bowie sneakers, I can't wait until they arrive on my doorstep. =)

Lovely choices darling ;)

XO
www.renvieannemo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig