14.9.12

Outfit//Black, White, Gold & Silver!*

Primark, Vintage, Monki, Zara, Marc B.

Primark, Vintage, Monki, Zara, Marc B.

Primark, Vintage, Monki, Zara, Marc B.

Primark, Vintage, Monki, Zara, Marc B.
Necklace..Primark//Black Top..Vintage//White Top..Monki//Shorts..Zara//Heels..Zara//Bag..Marc B.

Oh, the heartbreak... This was the last outfit worn in Curaçao... As happy as I am to be back, looking at these pictures just make me miss the sun, the beach and my family even more! I'm absolutely loving the color combination in these pictures... Maybe those gold pants from H&M which have been calling my name are not such a bad idea after all... And in case you haven't noticed, I absolutely love the top bun, that's just my thing!*



SHARE:

6 comments:

circleofchaos said...

Thanks,for your lovely comment,dear.
Wonderful outfit...love your amazing necklace.*_*
Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???

Hola Bambi said...

soooooooo gorgeous xx

Mesmerize said...

wow!! that necklace is amazing:)!!

PrncszTffny said...

Reeeeally nice necklace!!

anirataC said...

Love the outfit, and the necklace :)
follow you, mind to follow back? :)

http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.pt

FilthyRacksForever said...

I love the shoes and the statement necklace.
filthyracksforever.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig