4.9.12

Outfit//Coming home!*

Ebay, H&M, New Look, Guess, Bijenkorf, outfit of the day, outfit


Ebay, H&M, New Look, Guess, Bijenkorf, outfit of the day, outfit


Ebay, H&M, New Look, Guess, Bijenkorf, outfit of the day, outfit
Blouse..Ebay//Shorts..H&M//Sunglasses..New Look//Watch..Guess//Bracelet..Bijenkorf

Hi dolls, as you can see, I'm home again... In CuraƧao that is... This is what I wore to the airport... I love comfort but looking stylish is also a major part of it all, so I opted for a blouse, shorts and flip flops... Couldn't have been more comfortable!*

Ps.: Since I was doing these Miami posts, I didn't do the SundayRoundUp, MondayQuotes or TuesdayInspiration... They'll be back next week but for now, MiamiDiaries and Miami Haul coming up!*



SHARE:

3 comments:

PrncszTffny said...

really love the blouse! do you remember from which seller it was?
xx

Marcia B. said...

Cute shorts!!

Denisse Schnabel said...

Loooove the shirt!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig