21.10.12

Life//Sunday Round Up!*

instagram, market, fruits, gym, dvf, diane von furstenberg, mango, jordans, shopping, life

Oh, the beautiful gorgeousness that are my readers... This week I did my best to keep my butt on the heath wagon, I went to the market, bought fruits and went to the gym every chance I got... The gym is actually growing on me so we'll see how it goes... I discovered a new show called Suburgatory... I find the sense of humor a bit twisted but I quite enjoy it... I've been going through my mental wish list for this month and I would love it if the people at Mango read this post and manufactured that linen t-shirt in all colors possible... It's the absolute best t-shirt I own... Other than that, I have been secretly enjoying the fact that it's fall... I feel like the world is going through some kind of transition... That outfit by DVF (Diane Von Furstenberg) was found on Pinterest, I love it so much, I wish it could magically appear in my closet... And yeah, that's me... Moving slow this morning haha!*


For an inside look of my daily life, follow me on instagram!*



My instagram: LuxaChic


SHARE:

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Great photos. I love the necklace you're wearing!

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

*°+*°* vé *°*+°* said...

hi dear...really nice photo ^^
hope that you have a nice start of week
kiss
vendy
NEW OUTFIT POST
http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

*°+*°* vé *°*+°* said...

amazing photoes my lil' doll...you are so lovely in the last comment on my blog...in this moment I have a bit of cold :(
a big kiss and hope that you'll have an happy start of week ^^
kiss
vendy

NEW OUTFIT POST
http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig