28.10.12

Life//Sunday Round Up!*

instagram, tetris, ootd, bow wow, t.i., vogue, chanel, forever 21, new look, hm, primark

Ugh, my instagramming has not progressed at all this week... Between work, gym and the non-existent social life I barely had time to document it all through instagram... At least the week started off with the extreme hotness that are T.I. and Bow Wow... Look at them... *drool* ...I also received my first issue of the Dutch Vogue this month, sadly, I'm not impressed... I went to a tattoo and piercing shop with my friend... No, I didn't get anything... I don't want anything and even if I wanted, I'm too scared of pain to actually dare make a move... I also tried catching up on some sleep, this week, I succeeded... I am well rested! My inner geek secretly enjoys playing Tetris, I love it! And, lastly, yes... I sinned!*


For an inside look of my daily life, follow me on instagram!*



My instagram: LuxaChic


SHARE:

1 comment:

Borjana said...

Heaven for my eyes,love it honey!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig