7.10.12

Life//SundayRoundUp!*

instagram

This week was a busy work week but I managed to have some me-time as well... I also got tiny bits of happiness during the week as my cc-dripped logo tee and Zara order came in the mail... I also managed to finally finish studding my make-up bag, sorry... I'm a master procrastinator when it comes to these things... Other than that, I got myself ready for fall with a new Rimmel lipstick and new Supertrash bow rainboots... They come in sizes small, medium and large... I bought it last year in medium but didn't like the fit so I sold them and they were sold out everywhere so this year I got them in the right size... And yes, I am a youtube addict too... UglyFaceofBeauty is one of my faves!*


My instagram: LuxaChic


SHARE:

2 comments:

Maggie Adofo said...

Your lippy color looks really nice! =]


xo
Maggie
http://magz725.blogspot.com

Mitha Komala said...

great shots! and omg love that awesome studded clutch! <3

Letters To Juliet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig