11.10.12

New In//Zara!*

Zara, t-shirt, bib necklace, statement necklace, cut out heels, acdc, panther, leopard
Zara Cut Out Heels - I spotted these on someone and they looked absolutely gorgeous. It rarely happens that I see something, must have it and I actually buy it (usually the urge dies down haha). But these heels were just absolutely perfect. I've been looking for red heels for a while and have yet to find the perfect pair but these are a close match!*

Zara, t-shirt, bib necklace, statement necklace, cut out heels, acdc, panther, leopard
Zara Statement Necklaces - It absolutely fills my heart with joy that at least one main chain clothing store has jumped on the bib necklace wagon. I have looked tirelessly for bib necklaces and I am now surely overjoyed that Zara provides me with a new one every so often. As for the bird necklace, everyone knows that it came with tassels which I absolutely hated. So, I took them off and I adore the necklace even more!*

Zara, t-shirt, bib necklace, statement necklace, cut out heels, acdc, panther, leopard
Zara Band, Leopard and Panther T-shirts - I've been looking for some great band shirts forever but could never find any I really liked (They needed to have red in them so I could match my lipstick haha) and than I spotted this one...Joy! The Leopard shirt had been eyeing me, asking me to take him home from my several Zara visits, I sadly yet happily gave in and brought him home. As for Mr. Panther, he knew I wanted him yet he sold out in the first second he got to the store therefore I had to hunt the Zara online store like a crazy woman until finally one day, there he was...waiting for me. I clicked him into my basket and several days later, the mail man made me an extremely happy girl!*

Do you have any favorite Zara items you took home recently?


SHARE:

7 comments:

Mesmerize said...

ohhh!!! those t-shirts are gorgeous!!

lucia m said...

loving the tees!


xo

blog: www.aroundlucia.com
shop: www.shoplumo.com

Yaël Ricquier said...

thanks doll! great pieces :o love them all! The tshirts are my favorite.
xoxo

http://idontjustexistilive.blogspot.be/

VιcκyBeL said...

so amazing shoeees:)
I really love them!
check my blog if you want and maybe we could follow each other!!

greetings
www.fashionrailways.com

GlamorousGirl said...

lovely!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

J. said...

I got a pair of shoes and a jacket there recently. Love your choices too though! :)

Heels on gasoline said...

Love the shoes :)

http://heelsongasoline.blogspot.com Wanna follow ?

Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig