2.12.12

Life // Sunday Roundup!

instagram, leopard, bullboxer

I've been a bad blogger, I know... But I guess you know how it goes, sometimes you just gotta live life but thanks to instagram I still got to capture what I've been up to this week...Monday & Tuesday I felt like I was on vacation... I took a break from it all and just spend some quality time with friends... We went to Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam... Ugh, that food was just too good! I got new wedges from my friend, isn't she sweet? They look so amazing on, I love them! By Wednesday I was back to my all time favorites, my leopard loafers and to the market we went! I spotted the Ciate manicure sets at work and as expensive as they are, they are totally cute! They're perfect for holiday season which brings me to extreme joy because yes... Helloooo December! My month! My time! This month we party!


My instagram: LuxaChic


SHARE:

1 comment:

Anmari ish said...

I'm feeling Christmas in this post! lovin' the new pearl polish!

http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig