16.12.12

Life // Sunday Roundup!*

instagram, ray ban, jetset chic, quotes, inspiration

Just like every week, we start off with an inspirational quote to get us going... As my search for future plans continues, I went to a Master's openday... Even though it was interesting I think it might be a bit too serious for me... It revolves around government and public sector, not sure how my international communicator mind would deal with that so I'll leave it at the back of my mind and continue my search, wish me luck... As a random stroll through Amsterdam was about to finish, I came across some gorgeous Ray Bans I had been searching for, for what seems to be forever... Imagine the happiness I felt as I got them for half off and the sadness I felt when the lady couldn't find a big enough case to fit them in except for this horrendous little rainbow case... I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too, huh?! Anyways, after all my raving, I stepped foot into the gym again, not that I stuck to it this week but, coming week we're gonna try again... 
This gold necklace is the necklace I won last week, of course I'll do a proper blogpost so you can see it properly... These marshmallows just kill the dream... I swear, if I wasn't afraid to overdose on sugar, I'd eat sweets forever! Lately the 10 random facts about me have been going around on instagram and so I joined, I'll sum it up below... This cappuccino helped me stay awake yesterday and if my future plans don't pan out, you'll find me sitting around just like this guy, collecting money for a new Chanel!*

10 Random Facts about me:

1) I'm a diehard Backstreet Boys fan... 

2) My all time favorite movie is 'My sassy girl' with Elisha Cuthbert because she's a psycho and I love it (and secretly relate haha)... 
3) I hate the smell of stuff, the air I breathe should be neutral, scent less... 
4) I know who I want to be in life but have yet to figure out what I would like to be (professionally)... 
5) My favorite food: cereal... 
6) Even though I find it extremely important to be a lady and behave as one, I too have an inner ratchet princess... 
7) Bow Wow is everything *gawgess* 
8) If I could, I'd travel the world, it fascinates me... 
9) I hate to read because I can't manage to focus for more than a minute... 
10) I'm not a morning person, 'my days' start after 3PM...

I tag y'all, ALL a' y'all!*




SHARE:

1 comment:

Natalia GutiƩrrez said...

Good luck on finding something you like ;) nice post

www.graceintemporelle.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig