9.12.12

Life // Sunday Roundup!*

Zara, Quotes, HM, Fashion, New In, Birthday, Chris Brown, Concert, starbucks, Mac, Make Up

What a week it was... I started it off by turning the Zara t-shirt into a crop top for the Chris Brown concert... Got some inspiration from the quote and blessed be H&M for finally providing me with this fashion book, I grew tired of looking for it but thankfully, I found it! I won a giveaway hosted by Jetset Chic (click) and the package arrived just in time for my birthday... My birthday, should I say more? Let's just say amazing (Chris Brown included)... After the madness, I went out for dinner and drinks with my best friends and we passed by Starbucks for some good old tea... That smoking shot I got of Chris Brown is absolutely my favorite... I love my readers, whenever I'm in doubt they help me out... I wasn't sure whether to go for nude or red lips... Guess what everyone voted for? Then it was, ready set...go!*


My instagram: LuxaChic




SHARE:

2 comments:

Glorieta said...

cute photos kisses dear

mademoiselle mode said...

Yumy !! Starbucks :)
You are beautiful in this pics :)

New post - Kisses ♥
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig