29.12.12

New In // Marc by Marc Jacobs!*

New In, Haul , Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Sneakers, Wedged Sneakers, Sneaker Wedges

New In, Haul , Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Sneakers, Wedged Sneakers, Sneaker Wedges

New In, Haul , Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Sneakers, Wedged Sneakers, Sneaker Wedges

New In, Haul , Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Sneakers, Wedged Sneakers, Sneaker Wedges

New In, Haul , Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Sneakers, Wedged Sneakers, Sneaker Wedges
Sneaker Wedges..Marc by Marc Jacobs

Remember this (click) post? Who would've known that merely 4 months later, those babies would be mine? I could not believe my eyes when I spotted them in the store.. See, I've been eyeing them online for a long time and never thought of getting them because they were too expensive... I saw that they were reduced online but of course, my size wasn't available so during my lunch break my colleague and I went to the store just to see! if they might be there... Lo and behold, there they were... Only one pair... In my size... Waiting... On me! I didn't go to buy, I just went to see... And than... I tried them on... OMG! I was immediately convinced! I took out my card, swiped it through the machine, and just like that... I've been smiling for the last 48 hours... Welcome home babies!*



SHARE:

3 comments:

casper+pearl said...

gorgeous post! love your style!
hope you have a very happy new year!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

NRC♥ said...

they look fab
NRC ♥

J. said...

I love these! Lucky you :) I can understand that you keep smiling, hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig