29.12.12

Outfit // Christmas Day!*

HM, New Look, Christmas, Holidays, Inglot HM, New Look, Christmas, Holidays, Inglot HM, New Look, Christmas, Holidays, Inglot HM, New Look, Christmas, Holidays, Inglot HM, New Look, Christmas, Holidays, Inglot
Necklace..H&M // Dress..H&M // Wedges..New Look // Bracelets..I am // Ring..I am

For the second time in a row I'm spending Christmas away from home but my family here sure made me feel at home... It was so fun and unforgettable... Hmmm, and who could forget the delicious food, simply amazing!... Really made me appreciate each and every single one of them more... It was a happy day! Hope you had an amazing Christmas too!*



SHARE:

5 comments:

Victoria said...

That dress is amazing. I love the print! xx

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

Alba said...

cute dress!

xoxo

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Wow, love your dress! the print and colours are amazing.

www.Fashioncontainer.com

mademoiselle mode said...

This dress is so sweet ^^
I love it :)

New post - Kisses ♥
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

Maggie Adofo said...

You really kno how to clean up lady! ... Looking super sexy and all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig