3.2.13

Life // Sunday Roundup!*

life, quotes, american apparel, Moroccan oil, SATC, sex and the city, vintage, steve madden, new look, vero moda, zara, primark, converse, gucci, jordans, sneakers

As promised last week on Facebook, this week you would get a double whammy... And so here we are, from snow to 10°C and everything in between... I spent a lot of time with friends, build Carmensita (the big booty hoe/snowwoman), lunch dates and finally received my American Apparel order (I'll do a post on that this week)... I would've never guessed that my Jordans could keep me as warm as they did during some of these cold days but I was pleasantly surprised... Yes, that tiny little clown is me, found it when I was going through my stuff... I also finally managed to get my hands on some Moroccan oil, I kid you not, I am dying to finally try it! As you can see, I wore my glasses a couple of times this week, I was either very tired or busy with school haha, either way, geekchic all the way! Aside from the constant strawberry addiction I'm feeding, I also fed my addiction to all things pink and cute in my room, addiction to quotes and Sex and the City... Sigh, so many little things in life that I just love, they keep me happy... Do you see those tiny little lights? My friend has the best view at night... Not so breathtaking during the day but at night, I swear you instantly feel inspired to change your life and be more awesome instead... And after a night out, duty calls!*


My instagram: LuxaChic


SHARE:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig