6.2.13

New In // American Apparel!*

American Apparel, AA, Easy Jeans, Riding Pants, High waisted Jeans, High waisted

American Apparel, AA, Easy Jeans, Riding Pants, High waisted Jeans, High waisted

American Apparel, AA, Easy Jeans, Riding Pants, High waisted Jeans, High waisted
Riding Pants/Easy Jeans/Riding Pants

Remember how excited I got about American Apparel's flash sale about 2 weeks ago? Well, this is what I got... 2 Riding Pants and an Easy Jeans... I could not be more in love... The jeans are so, so soft and the riding pants are incredibly sturdy... I'll probably do a lookbook soon *yaaay*...I can't wait to wear the crap out of them!*



SHARE:

8 comments:

Domonique Wilson said...

I've never thought to buy my denim from there, may need to check a pair out. Epic blog too :)

http://lilylovelock.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Peet said...

Sales, who can resist, right?:) Great buys, babe.;)

Her Persona said...

the blue jeans look cool!


http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/

Darina said...

Green riding pants looks nice! I hope that outfit comes soon. :) I am new follower! :))
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

Maggie Adofo said...

I always get anxious to buy jeans online because they ALWAYS fit me differently :/

Love the green pair!!

xo
Maggie
Love Scrapbook

Mónica C. Welton said...

so nice!
Love,
Chicks in Feathers
Chicks in Feathers FB Like it?
LEMNISCATE

FG said...

Great post! I am following you now.
Big Kiss

Visit my blog and follow me now if you like: http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

HeartsAndCrosses said...

Love AA jeans!

A little bit Unique

x

Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig