28.3.13

Outfit // The last Glitz!*

new look, steve madden, graficos, guess, bijenkorf, ootd, outfit of the day, outfit of the night, ootn, wiww, wiwt new look, steve madden, graficos, guess, bijenkorf, ootd, outfit of the day, outfit of the night, ootn, wiww, wiwt new look, steve madden, graficos, guess, bijenkorf, ootd, outfit of the day, outfit of the night, ootn, wiww, wiwt new look, steve madden, graficos, guess, bijenkorf, ootd, outfit of the day, outfit of the night, ootn, wiww, wiwt new look, steve madden, graficos, guess, bijenkorf, ootd, outfit of the day, outfit of the night, ootn, wiww, wiwt
Blazer..New Look // T-Shirt..New Look // Shorts..New Look // Wedges..Steve Madden // Bag..Graficos (Curaçao) // Necklace..Random shop in Curaçao // Bracelet..De Bijenkorf // Watch..Guess

As I lay here in bed, jet lagged with uncontrollable hay fever... (I say uncontrollable because I've never had allergies before and am rarely sick so now I feel like I'm succumbing to an unexpected and absolutely not glamorous end!)  I took the time to upload my very last 'tropical weather' look... I'm back in Holland and as I am so proud of myself for bringing sunshine, I forgot the heat so let's all do an itty bitty little prayer so the nature Gods grant us glorious weather... All I want is to walk around in cut out dresses, shorts and blazers all day long... Help a sistah out!*

Ps.: Since I returned home to my precious camera, I politely ask that you applaud my mom and her camera for helping me out while I was home... Gracias!*



SHARE:

4 comments:

PrncszTffny said...

loving the blazer and the bag!

berry said...

compleltyyy jealouuuuuuuuuus of that sparkly blazaaaaaaah i luuuvv ittt

imfashionstoned said...

super leuk!!

Katya R. said...

Lovely!! Allergies are so annoying :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig