26.4.13

New In // Zara!*

Zara, new in, espadrilles, snake skin, skort, skirt, shorts, new buys, haul

Zara, new in, espadrilles, snake skin, skort, skirt, shorts, new buys, haul

Zara, new in, espadrilles, snake skin, skort, skirt, shorts, new buys, haul
Zara Skort & Snake Espadrilles

So, what happened was... The snake espadrilles have been on the list ever since I saw them... The skorts however where still being debated... I usually take a couple of days or weeks to think about my purchases in an effort to only buy items I truly and really want instead of impulse buying... I went in, focused on the espadrilles... I got the espadrilles but then... I hung around... Acting like a tourist, I kept walking around, admiring all the gorgeousness that are Zara items and this girl walked by with the skorts in hand... Mind you, I've been debating whether to get it or not for a month but since I was so focused on the espadrilles I sort of forgot... So, for guilt free purposes, let's blame it all on the girl... I scoured Zara once more, focused on the skorts and guess what... Baby came to mama! At this point I still paid with 'returning it' in mind but after I got home and tried it on... This baby ain't going nowhere... Welcome home gorgeous!*



SHARE:

9 comments:

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Amazing items! I'm so jealous!


www.Fashioncontainer.com

Fashioncontainer Facebook page

Jade said...

I love the shorts xx
http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

Instant Milk said...

Amazing!! Can't wait to see you wear them. I want them!
You can now see what was inside to bags on my last post;)! I just posted a look with the clothes! Can't wait to see what you think! I think you'll like it;)!

xx

M. said...

Haha, mooie aankopen~

Marta said...

I like the skirt!

http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

Stephanie Lula said...

Look at those flats :)
I've seen the white skort a lot, everyone is loving it! I think it looks perfect. xx

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

cute skirt!

xoxo

Regine Karpel said...

Beautiful skirt and shoes!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sanne said...

I want to buy those espadrilles aswell. Are they true to size ??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig