3.4.13

Wishlist // Boho Clutches!*

ethnic, boho, bohemian, bags, clutches, clutch, print, beaded, zara, accessorize, craving, wishlist
1. Fold Over Neon Mirror Clutch .. Accessorize // 2. Indigo Mirror Clutch .. Accessorize // 3. Embroidered Evening Bag .. Zara //
4. Gem Salinas Beaded Clutch .. Accessorize // 5. Ethnic Evening Bag .. Zara

I usually wouldn't proclaim something this severe but I'm in love and obsessed... I need these bags... Whether you can picture it or not, these clutches will make any outfit... Do you see all those colors, all those beads? *Drool* Accessorize will be the death of me, expensive as hell yet gorgeous as f*ck! I do not want... I need!*



SHARE:

7 comments:

Maggie Adofo said...

*3 and 5 are tah-dye for!! <3 :) a simple summer dress and one of these cluthes and I'll be walking on clouds!!

xo
Maggie A
Love Mavin

Rowan Reiding said...

Love love loooove number two!

Love,

Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

I V Y said...

such gorgeous bags!

xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

Charly Rivera said...

Love almost all of them, but my fav is without a doubt the first one. Kisses!

Milex said...

flawless!

Instant Milk said...

Awesome! Numer 2 and 4 are my favorite :D
Cool! Thank you for sharing!

Visit my blog sometime, and if you enjoy being there as much as I enjoyed your blog we can follow each other ;)!

Here are the links to follow each other:
Instant Milk link

Facebook page link

Bloglovin link

Come by soon, and stay in touch!

xx

Stephanie Lula said...

LOVE each item! It's so perfect. I'm a sucker for anything boho. xx

Stephanie Lula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig