24.7.13

Award // The Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster is an award given to up and coming blogs, having less than 200 followers. The word “Liebster” is of German origin, meaning “Beloved, Dearest, or Favorite”. As I was kindly gifted this award by the lovely and stylish ladies of House of Style (click), I decided to do a post and answer the questions that come with the award... Prepare yourself for a fun post!

AHHH

Liebster Questions:
  • Why did you start blogging?After I moved to The Netherlands, I realized that as much as I loved fashion, I wasn’t indulging and enjoying as much as I would like to. I was so focused on my education that I wasn’t paying attention to the things I really loved. At some point in the process I came across The Blonde Salad (click) and I could totally relate. As I decided to start paying more attention to the things I loved and with some encouragement from my friends, I started blogging. The whole purpose was to push myself and others every day to get more out of your wardrobe than some sweats and shirts.

  • Who is your favorite blogger?My all-time favorite blogger is definitely Blair Eadie from Atlantic Pacific (click)

  • What do you enjoy most about blogging?The drive and inspiration I get to always do better, be better and grow.

  • Do you follow fashion trends? And if so, what is your favorite trend at the moment?I follow trends as in I keep up to date with what’s hot and happening but I don’t partake in every new thing that comes out because not everything is my cup of tea. At the moment I’m really loving cut outs, geometric cuts and bold stripes.

  • Who is your style icon?If I’d have to pick only one I’d say Victoria Beckham but since I do whatever I want, I’ll throw in some more names haha; Angela Simmons, Kelly Osbourne, Olsen Twins, Vanessa Hudgens, Jennifer Lopez, The Kardashians, Miley Cyrus and Hilary Duff (just to name a few).

  • Would you change anything about your blog?I have some minor aesthetic changes I’m currently working on but nothing major.

  • How much time do you spend on blogging? Depends on my schedule but usually around 8 to 12 hours a week.

  • What is your motto in life?Nothing is worth it if you aren’t happy.

  • Where do you get inspiration for your posts?Mostly from my clothes just lying around. When everything’s everywhere, you create outfits you never thought of before.

  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?I've been trying to stop planning so, in 5 years I hope to be healthy and happy.

  • What does blogging mean for you?Everything. It’s something that has become more than just a passion. It’s something which has helped me grow as a person, invest more in myself and build courage and confidence to be the person I want to be.

11 Random facts:
·         I hate smells
·         I used to be a nail biter but now I only bite them off when I’m extremely nervous
·         My Sassy Girl is my absolute favorite movie
·         Backstreet Boys is my all-time favorite band
·         I’m short
·         I’m loud
·         I truly believe in the saying ‘A day without laughter is a day wasted’ so I make sure I enjoy every single day no matter what.
·         Cereal is my absolute favorite food
·         I strongly dislike talking over whatsapp or other texting apps but I love personal interaction
·         Can’t ride a bike to save my life
·         But I can surely drive.. with the radio on.. On blast!


Other blogs I give this award to:

House of Style (click)
Antiyano mi ta (click)
Imag Me (click)
SharonLie (click)
Xenah and Life (click)



Hope you enjoyed this post!*




SHARE:

1 comment:

houseoffstyle.com said...

yaaaaaaaaaay so happy you posted this

xxx ure looks are awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig