1.7.13

Challenge // July Adventure!*

Special-Cool-Summer-Drinks

Hi dolls,

I know I have been MIA for some days now... This is mostly due to me doing some more actual living instead of online living... I know I have an online life to maintain which I thoroughly enjoy doing but sometimes I get caught up... June was a hectic month and I expect July to be one as well but, don't panic! A gorgeous friend of mine who is also a blogger came up with a genius idea: 'The July Challenge'...

I'll be participating and hopefully you will like it and if so i'll try my best to keep it up! The challenge is to spike our creativity, network, develop a new good habit and gaining any other positive attribute you can think of for your blog! I'll be posting every even day of the month, I'll probably do guest posts, feature guest posts and everything in between! So, get ready for a great blogging month!

Before wishing you a good day and great week I would like to introduce my friend to you and invite you to visit her blog (click), like her Facebook page (click) and be completely and utterly entertained while gaining a new viewpoint on different topics!



Name: Thelea
Occupation: Being Awesome
Blog: Antiyano mi ta (click)
Facebook page: Antiyano mi ta (click)

Make sure to check her out and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!*
Enjoy!*




SHARE:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig