12.7.13

New In // Topshop Haul!*

topshop, topshop mega wedge, wanda, wendy, aztec, jacquard, glitzy, new in, haul, topshop haul, shoplog
Grid Sequin High Neck Crop Top // Topshop

topshop, topshop mega wedge, wanda, wendy, aztec, jacquard, glitzy, new in, haul, topshop haul, shoplog
WENDY Mega Espadrille Wedges // Topshop

topshop, topshop mega wedge, wanda, wendy, aztec, jacquard, glitzy, new in, haul, topshop haul, shoplog
Aztec Jacquard Bralet // Topshop

topshop, topshop mega wedge, wanda, wendy, aztec, jacquard, glitzy, new in, haul, topshop haul, shoplog
WANDA Leather Strip Wedges // Topshop

If you follow me on any of my social media outlets, you've heard me mention my constant inability to focus on actually clicking the check out button on the Topshop website... Mostly because I kept getting distracted by Zara... But, Sale season happened and it all went down hill from there... I managed to pull myself together, stay focused and only purchase the stuff I really, really wanted... Success, I'd say!*



SHARE:

2 comments:

Brigitte Honeybee said...

Omg total shoe envy going on here. Im abso lutely loving both those pairs of wedges.

from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here
xoXo

Maggie Adofo said...

..LOve EVERYTHING! Can't wait to see you style it. :)


xo
Maggie
Love Mavin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig