6.7.13

New In // Zara clutch!*

Zara, new in, haul, trafaluc, blogger, fashion, neon, small bag, clutch, acid, neon yellow
Clutch .. Zara

Secretly, this is my must have summer color... It's so beautiful to me and I can't get enough.. Beautiful gorgeousness all over the place... Of course, I bought some more stuff and I've been thinking of doing a haul post but I have to figure out the logistics of it all because I bought some stuff I'm pretty excited about... Let's see if I can make this work... Stay tuned!*


Twitter // Bloglovin // Tumblr // Pinterest // Facebook 
SHARE:

3 comments:

Thelea said...

Jaaaa! Post a haul! :D

Maggie Adofo said...

I love this color also! I recently bought a cute peplum top from Express in this color. Looove it! :)


xo
Maggie
Love Mavin

tini tani said...

Perfect!
tini-tani BLOG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig