22.2.14

Outfit // San Fran!*

high bun, h&m, urban, style, how to, jordans, celine necklace, new look, fashion, dope, swag
high bun, h&m, urban, style, how to, jordans, celine necklace, new look, fashion, dope, swag
high bun, h&m, urban, style, how to, jordans, celine necklace, new look, fashion, dope, swag
high bun, h&m, urban, style, how to, jordans, retro 4, oreos, celine necklace, new look, fashion, dope, swag
high bun, h&m, urban, style, how to, jordans, retro 4, oreos, celine necklace, new look, fashion, dope, swag
Necklace .. Buy wise (CuraƧao) // Jacket .. New Look // Shirt .. H&M // Leggings .. Unknown // Sneakers .. Jordans

A casual outfit for a casual day.. I've had these sneakers for a long time but had to break them in before being able to wear them.. I love the color scheme so much.. I chose to wear them with an all black outfit to get into them but I hope to be able to style them in a more versatile way.. I guess as winter passes by, I'll get more comfortable styling them.. They do keep me warm though so, if you live in a cold country and you're not sure whether you should get a pair, do get them! After you break them in, they'll be comfortable and they'll keep you warm.. win-win! As for the shirt, I got it in the men's department at H&M.. The men's department always has the best t-shirts! Can't wait for summer sale to go crazy!*


SHARE:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig