Atelier Versace Spring 2011: Abbey Lee Kershaw!*

18.3.11
Hello loves...

Now, you know I don't usually post a lot of haute couture and other things we can't afford but every once in a while you have some exceptions that need to be glorified!

When I do these posts I like them to be about things that have wowed me, taken my breath away and made me daydream about being able to own it all!

The Spring 2011 Atelier Versace lookbook has wowed me, taken my breath away and made me wish I had redcarpet premiers to go to! With model Abbey Lee Kershaw (who I honestly don't know) this lookbook features breath taking gowns. With beautiful spring colors, draping silk chiffons and crystal embordery this lookbook exudes glamour, elegance and allure.










Which one's your favorite?...Ms. Allee...xXx



images via FashionGoneRogue

2 comments:

M said...

Whoa, these are neat! Love the first one especially.

zanniplainjanefashion.blogspot.com

Irum Mahmood said...

The long white dress is so pretty and flowy! VERY gorgeous!

xoxo,
Miss Nine West

Powered by Blogger.