Ban Lifted!*

1.3.11
Hello loves...

So, Today is my official ''ShoppingBanLift"...

Let's start at the beginning...

Yesterday I was supposed to go to a fashion expo with my friend but when we got there I couldn't take pictures and so we decided not to enter (ofcourse we had to pay so what good is it to pay for something I'll forget, you know I have short term memory =P)... We were starving aswell so we decided to go to lunch instead...

While in the city, I went to River Island to caress my shoes again... But than I realized... I'm much more in love with the electric blue heels than I am with the River Island heels... Guess what happened next?!

I went to the shop, put on the electric blue heels, strutted what my momma gave me a la Tyra Banks and... I BOUGHT THEM! OMG! I failed my shoppingban by 24hours...1 day! WTF?!

But you know what?! I don't give a F&#%... I lasted for 2 whole months without buying a thing! I deserve it! Don't you just love how I make it oh so acceptable for myself?!

One down from the *wishlist*, a gazillion more to go!
My new electric blue heels are by Blink...


Don't you just love it?!...Ms. Allee...xXx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.