DenimWednesday!*

23.3.11
Hello loves...

Sorry I haven't been posting as much as usually but I'm in the middle of exam period so i'm just relaxing, doing nothing and freaking out at the last minute! I had an exam today and I hope to God that I pass!
If you truelly believe anything is possible right?! Gotta have Faith!

Anyways, I was in the mood for a springy outfit so I put on my white pants but the weather was not cooperating! It was a grey day...Booooo!

On a different note, I took a nap in the afternoon and when I woke up I saw the saddest news...Elizabeth Taylor had passed away...What a loss...May her Soul Rest In Peace!*


H&M Denim Shirt, Primark White Pants & Flats

How was your day?...Ms. Allee...xXx

1 comment:

LA said...

Simple but cute, like your shirt!





LA

Powered by Blogger.