Fridays Are For Breakfasts!*

10.4.11
Hello loves...

On Friday morning my friend and I went for breakfast...This is worth telling because my mornings are your afternoons...But on Friday I actually woke up early,got ready and went for breakfast...I won't tell you where or how delicious it was because it was rubbish hihihi

Anyways, afterwards we strolled through the city and ofcourse River Island had sale...I found a silver jumper kind of top there...I'll post tomorrow if that's ok with you...I couldn't resist and I bought it...This is so bad...I'm supposed to be saving my money for the heels...oh well...I'll get them too!

This is what I strolled through the city in...







H&M Jumpsuit...Soho Jacket...Pieces Scarf...Invito Wedges...Vintage Bag

How was your weekend?...Ms. Allee..xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great pics! Love your bag! Hope you'll visit my blog, x A.

Powered by Blogger.