CasualChicThursday!*

28.5.11
Hello loves...

As you may notice, I haven't been posting as much as I'm used to...I've been quite busy freaking out about school...We're in the last week, preparing for exams and dealing with a project...A bit overwhelming but I'm managing...

I made some spare time to go out and thought I'd share...We just went out to a club so not much to tell there but I was in the mood for this outfit...I was going for casual-chic but apparently the casual part got lost somewhere...but I love it! I was in a bit of a hurry so pardon the coat...


H&M Ring,Skirt and Top...Primark Belt...Soho Coat...Vintage Necklace



I'll probably find a way to repeat this outfit,I love it!...Ms. Allee...xXx

1 comment:

HerPhoenix said...

Love this darling <3 You're so fierce

Powered by Blogger.