FocusMonday!*

30.5.11
Hello loves...

I should be studying right now but for the life of me I can't focus so I'll just do something else instead...

Since exams are coming up I went to Spanish class today...Word of the day was 'focus'...I think the teacher repeated that word like a 100 times...Too bad because that's the last thing I can do right now...

I have so much to do it's not even funny but I love the fact that I do half of what needs to be done and sit around the rest of the time...

I'll panic tomorrow ok? Yes!

It was a hot day today but I wore long sleeves anyways because I felt like it...



River Island Top...Bershka Sweater...New Look Skirt...Vintage Necklace...Primark Ring


Like the Spanish teacher said: Focus!...Ms. Allee...xXx

3 comments:

thestylestash said...

Hi !

I love the entry!
I really liked your blog hun!
mind taking a look to mine? maybe you will LOVE IT as much as I do ! lol.

Xxxo
RafaellaOnline!
http://www.thestylestash.com/

Fashion Insanity said...

Love your blue nails!

Anonymous said...

SKIRT IS AWESOME!

Powered by Blogger.