27.1.12

SnakeSkin!*



Faux Fur Scarf//Asos..Jacket//Soho..Top//New Look..Leggings//H&M..Loafers//New Look

Hi dolls, a couple of days ago I went to visit some friends and this is what I wore...Since pastel is going to be 'The' color for spring I am loving these soft hues...Excuse the pictures but since I'll be starting my internship next week, I invested in a tripod so from now on, pretty much all my pictures will be taken inside...
I know it's no fun and I'm still figuring out how to get the best pictures inside, but this will allow me to take pictures everyday and keep the blog going a midst my crazy schedule...So here we go, starting next week, I'll be posting everyday!* 


SHARE:

16 comments:

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

You look great! I love you jacket its very cool & different!

xoxo, dania said...

girl you look so fabulous and chic! i usually hate snake skin but it legit looks flawless on you! you should definitely check out my giveaway.. the ring would totally match your outfit!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

you rock that jacket <3

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

Oh la la, what a fun, fabulous, and feisty outfit! I love the fur and snakeskin together.. it's bold and daring - and definitely chic!

xoxo

Karolina B-H said...

I have very similar leggings like your's :) and great shoes too!!
xxo

Wynne Prasetyo said...

what a daring look! ooh i think i'm using the same nail color as yours!




WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Blaise said...

Wowwwwwwwww awesome outfit :) Love the leggings!

http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/

x

Arden said...

I love those leggings! xx

Sabrina said...

beautiful outfit!!!!

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Looking good! That scarf looks so warm!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

chelseasgirl said...

That fur is INSANE! Love love love!

Xx

http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

Francesca Felix said...

wow wow and WOW that faux is beautiful!

Estherina said...

That is such a great scarf!

Step into Estherina's World

Lainy Alexandra said...

Love this! ... Me likey fur ;)

Follow me I am a stylist from NYC.<3
Click here! HAUTEINHABIT

C* said...

You look stunning :)

Yolandaas said...

omg you look gorgeous!! love the leggings and the jacket!.. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© LuxaChic | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig