Beauty // What's in my make up bag?!*

8.4.14
mac, cosmetics, make up, elf, la girls, hema, maybelline, essence, h&m, highlight, contour, bronzer, make up forever, brushes, sephora, catrice, whats in my make up bag

I've seen lots of posts like this and I absolutely love them, so I thought I'd do one of my own.. My make up bag goes pretty much everywhere with me, unless I'm carrying a clutch and these are the items I use to get my daily look.. Starting from left to right:

MAC Matchmaster Foundation | This is a great daily foundation as it's medium coverage yet buildable, goes on matte and it lasts all day
Hema Eyebrow Gel | Perfect to tame and shape brows
Kruidvat Rose Lip Balm | Depending on my mood I don't wear lipsticks daily so this lip balm with a slight tint helps keep my lips moisturized and when I do wear lipstick, I apply it underneath
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal | This is perfect for oily lids, I apply it after perfecting my eyeliner and also to clean up under my brows
Elf Golden Bronzer | Since I contour and highlight daily, I use this bronzer to tie it all together so it isn't as harsh and makes it more appropriate for day make up
Make-Up Studio Brush 37 | I absolutely adore this brush and even though it was quite an investment, it was worth every penny. I use it to apply foundation and thanks to this brush I have a dewy finish every time
H&M Fluffy Brush | I use this brush to blend in the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal
Elf Blush Brush | This brush comes in handy to buff out harsh lines when contouring
Elf Angled Contour Brush | I use this brush to initially contour, it's very precise
Sephora Brush 45 | This is my multi-purpose brush, I use it to put on foundation and/or blend out my contour to make it more natural
Hema Fan Brush | I use this brush to highlight my cheeks, it distributes the perfect amount
Hema Angled Brush | I like pronounced brows so this is the brush I use to fill them in, it's absolutely perfect, sturdy enough to get my brows exactly how I like them
Hema Dip Liner | This is the best liquid eyeliner I've tried so far, lasts all day, doesn't make my eyes water and has the best applicator
Maybelline Falsies Mascara | This mascara is good for volume and length, the applicator is separates the lashes brilliantly
Essence Maximum Definition Mascara | The flexible brush is great to get in the corners and is perfect for lower lashes
Maybelline Rocket Mascara | This mascara is also amazing, I love the fat brush and it gives instant volume
MAC Gold Deposit | I absolutely love this for highlighting, it gives an instant natural glow
H&M Bronzing Powder | This is what I use to contour, Dark Tan is the perfect color and it lasts forever without looking blotchy


What's in your make up bag?


1 comment:

Venoma said...

Very nice make up bag doll!

Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary
XoXo Venoma

Powered by Blogger.