Outfit | The Oversized Scarf!*

3.3.15
converse, black fashion blog, asos, boohoo, zara, h&m, primark, vintage, how to style, street style blog, fashion blogger, oversized, winter fashion, black girls killing it converse, black fashion blog, asos, boohoo, zara, h&m, primark, vintage, how to style, street style blog, fashion blogger, oversized, winter fashion, black girls killing it converse, black fashion blog, asos, boohoo, zara, h&m, primark, vintage, how to style, street style blog, fashion blogger, oversized, winter fashion, black girls killing it converse, black fashion blog, asos, boohoo, zara, h&m, primark, vintage, how to style, street style blog, fashion blogger, oversized, winter fashion, black girls killing it converse, black fashion blog, asos, boohoo, zara, h&m, primark, vintage, how to style, street style blog, fashion blogger, oversized, winter fashion, black girls killing it
Oversized Scarf..Asos | Coat..Boohoo | T-Shirt..H&M | Jeans..Zara | Sneakers..Converse

You know when winter is about to start and you look for that 'goes-with-everything' coat and that 'hug-me-for-life' scarf? Well, I sure found them.. I usually tend to stay away from boxy things because I am thick and short which causes me to feel like an unshaped marshmallow at times.. But, this time.. This particular time, I am absolutely adoring it.. This coat is just it.. I love the simplistic look and the shape is just different in a good way.. The scarf goes perfectly with it and in case you did not know, Asos scarves are made to cuddle you in the cold.. I have bought several scarves from Asos and not one time did they disappoint.. I've survived winters thanks to them.. So, if you're bearing winter in a freezer this year, Asos is your friend!*

xXx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I use to avoid boxy tops like it was the plague but last summer I bought a really cute stripe one from Zara and wore it with high waist "mom" pants now I own at least 4 lol. I LOVE Asos scarves as well especially since apparently NY thinks we live in the Arctic Tundra >_< lol. Cute Look. I really like it :)

xo
Maggie A
Blog || http://bit.ly/LoveMavinBlog
Youtube || http://bit.ly/1wI3JAr

Powered by Blogger.