My style...

29.11.10


I've been thinking of how to describe my own personal style but truth is, I can't...
I pretty much go by mood but I do get inspired by others...Mostly celebrities and people I see on the streets...

I also have some key factors that play a role when dressing up...I need to feel comfortable!
If it doesn't fit as I wish, it's a no go! The weather is also an other factor, the colder, the more layered...the hotter, the lesser the clothes...the brighter the sun, the brighter the clothes...

There are also those days when I go to bed with an outfit on my mind,that's probably going to be the oufit for the next day but if it's too hot for school or wherever I'm going, I'll save it for later and hope I don't forget it!

Oh well, even if I do, I'll end up coming up with something else =P

Those who inspire me the most are Hilary Duff, Nicole Richie, The Kardashians, Angela Simmons, Beyonce, Vanessa Hudgens, Lo Bosworth, Lauren Conrad, Ashley Tisdale, Rachel Bilson, Victoria Beckham, Olivia Palermo & Kelly Osbourne...

A very diverse group of people but still very reflective of my personality...
That's all for today...Saving some for tomorrow...Toodles...xXx
Ms. Allee

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.