Golden Globes 2011 Best & Worst

17.1.11
Hello mi loves...

Now, you know, if I would've been home I would've gone all sorts of crazy today...

I would've taken over the tv and not move an inch untill the Golden Globes madness was over...

But sadly, my reality isn't what I'd like it to be... I have to settle for pictures but ok...

I am very excited though! I saw so many pretty dresses, most of which were just pretty and didn't really stand out but I saw some dresses that I totally loved...

So here I present to you, in random order...

My 10 Best Dressed:

Anne Hathaway in Armani Privé
I love Anne Hathaway in this dress, she looks like a statue... The dress is gorgeous, the cut is gorgeous and the color is just wonderful!

Claire Danes in Calvin Klein
This dress just fits her perfectly! I love how there isn't a bulge anywhere! The top looks gorgeous and what a smart move... Minimum accessories!

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein
Another Calvin Klein dress, gorgeous! Same goes for her with the no bulge! Emma Stone is so young yet she looks so elegant! That's what I love most about this dress, the elegance! This color looks beautiful on her...

Kyra Sedgwick in Emilio Pucci
What I love most about this dress is the color... It looks so beautiful! Guess what makes the picture complete...her accessories! This is accessories done right, they complete the outfit and make her stand out!

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa
Now, aside from the fact that she's a princess in real life...the simple fact that she can pull it off on the red carpet amazes me! It's hard not to look too fairytale-ish, but this is princess done right! Gorgeous!

Catherine Zeta-Jones in Monique Lhuillier
Oh, where do I begin...I love this dress! I love the color, the details and the texture! There's not much I can say, Fabulous!

January Jones in Versace
Now, to be honest, at first glance I thought very inappropriate... But as I kept staring, I realized...OMG! She looks gorgeous! This dress was made for her! Somehow it looks very elegant...'20's Elegant...Well done!

Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen
I'm a big Kelly Osbourne fan and I'm very proud that she's become such a lady! She looks wonderful in this Zac Posen dress... I love the black and taupe contrast! Overall, just gorgeous!

Eva Longoria in Zac Posen
I must admit, I'm not super happy about the color but it's the fit that makes this dress so gorgeous! Look at that neckline and cleavage...it's done perfectly!

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
Wow! I don't know how she pulls it off but she looks gorgeous! The cape makes the dress! And ofcourse, her accessories makes it complete! Gorgeous!

Now, With the good comes the bad...I present to you, My 5 Worst Dressed:


Julianne Moore in Lanvin
I think it's the sleeve...The puff is too big! The fit doesn't help either, the dress looks as if it's two sizes too big...She did get the accessories right though, pink and gold look nice together!


Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab
I am very disappointed at Scarlett, she usually looks great! She looks as if she doesn't want to be there, like she didn't put any effort into her outfit... Her dress just blends in with her skintone and those sleeves just make her look old...What a shame!

Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf
Ok, you know what this dress looks like? As if she didn't have anything to wear and her grandma took the curtains, wrapped it around her and pinned that big ugly flower on it to keep it all together! Not pretty at all! And the color combination doesn't help! Too bad because pregnant celebs have been rocking the red carpet since forever and have wowed us over and over again... 

Christina Aguilera in Zuhair Murad
Ofcourse she doesn't look hideous but my problem with this outfit is that she looks like her perfume! She should have done something with her hair as well...It looks like they forgot to do something with it! And that little mermaid part of the dress looks like the length wasn't quite right so they added another piece...Ugh,I'll just stop now...

Helena Bonham Carter in Vivienne Westwood
Now, if you know Vivienne Westwood, you'd get this dress... But the problem is, I don't think anyone would've been able to pull this off! The hair, the sunglasses and to top it all off...the shoes! I don't know what she was trying to achieve with this but she will sure be remembered!


If you're one of the lucky ones who tuned in to the awards, I hope you enjoyed 'cause I sure couldn't =P

FYI, images via getty images 

Toooooodles...Ms. Allee...xXx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.