2011 Brit Awards!*

16.2.11
Hello loves...

Yesterday there was The Brit Awards...

I don't know what's going on in the UK but people just don't seem to work the red carpet like they do in the US!

For The Brit Awards, a lot of people dressed up very casually and those who did dress up messed up...

From the pictures I could find, I was able to pick only 3 best dressed and 5 worst dressed...

Anyways, here we go...

Best Dressed

Adele - She looks very classy... From make up to accessories to dress...Flawless!


Alesha Dixon - She looks stunning...The gold looks gorgeous on her!


Rihanna - Contrary to everyone else out there I think she looks great! I think this is Rihanna, colorful, out there yet ladylike!

Worst Dressed
Caprice - We can almost see her nunu...That's a big no no! Save this for in the bedroom!


Cheryl Cole - What a mess! She's one of my favorites but this is just awful! The cut, the open back, the sequins, the make up...OMG! Get a different stylist!


Avril Lavigne - Girl, get a hairdresser...and a stylist while your at it!


Ellie Goulding - WTF? I can't believe you saw yourself in the mirror and thought you looked good...


Eliza Doolittle - First of all...Whahaha...Second of all, fix your hair...Thirdly, wipe that thing off your ass but cute shoes though!




Thoughts?...Ms. Allee...xXx



images via getty images

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.