2011 Grammy Awards!*

14.2.11
Hello dollies...

Last night, the 53rd Grammy Awards took place...
Ofcourse I have the Best and Worst dressed for you but this time lets just call it the Best & the WTFs!

In random order I give you...

Best Dressed

Jennifer Lopez in Emilio Pucci


Kelly Osbourne in Tadashi Shoji (don't like her hair though)


Kim Kardashian in Kaufman Franco


Miley Cyrus in Roberto Cavalli


Selena Gomez in J. Mendel

Sara Bareilles in Ghadah Paris


The WTF's

Hayley Williams in Jeremy Scott

I don't even know what to say...I don't even know what she looks like...Gosh, between the hair, the sheer and the pink tou tou part...it's just a mess!


Katy Perry in Giorgio Armani

Honestly, I'm just disappointed here...I expected much more from her...An angel? Girl please! She got married & tamed!


Rihanna in Jean Paul Gaultier
Bo0o0o0oriiiing! We've seen her in the whole I'm practically nude striped dress already!

Ciara in Emilio Pucci

Desperate much? We know you just got dropped, that doesn't mean we already forgot who you are! Gosh, looking like a hoochie! Next time, wear more subtle shoes!


Nicki Minaj in Givenchy

Fail! Just fail! She's better dressed (more amusing atleast) in her day to day life than this!


Gram'ma Funk

WoW!
O_o


Ricky Martin

I'm guessing he's embracing himself...Good for him,bad for our eyes!

Willow Smith in God Knows What!

Girl please, I bet you're happy to be there 'cause I can't imagine you being happy for rocking that! OmG! I know I should be nicer 'cause she's a little girl but NO! Her parents know better, they should've hired a stylist! And if she had one, they should've fired her!


Special Mention

Lady Gaga in an Egg

Being the psycho that she is, she never ceases to amaze us...Good for her!




Did you watch? What did you think?...Ms. Allee...xXx



images via getty images

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.