Leopard & Studs!*

22.4.11
Hello loves...

Last night was shopping night and you know I was dying to wear a maxi dress and denim jacket combi. It was hot enough so I rejoiced and wore my long awaited outfit!

Oooh the joy I felt... Since I'm waiting to buy my Rivie (Yes, River Island) Wedges, I didn't buy anything except for a Catrice metallic-ish kind of nail polish... As soon as I wear it I'll do a post...It's a unique color and it seems to reflect rainbow like so, we'll see...

Anyways,let me show you the outfit that brings joy to my heart....

H&M Dress (customized)...Primark Denim Jacket & Bag...Vintage Belt



Don't you just love?...Ms. Allee...xXx

1 comment:

Ag said...

I actually like this outfit! Functional, simple and chic. I'd definitely wear something similar on a day out...

Powered by Blogger.