Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards 2011!*

4.4.11
Hello loves...

I have so many updates for you...So, tonight is gonna be a long night...

Even though I'm a bit late, I'm still gonna do my commentary (no best/worst dressed today) on the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards...The orange carpet ofcourse...

Heidi Klum in Gucci

Love her shoes...Love the embellishment on the neckline but the dress itself is very unflattering!


Keke Palmer in Ina Soltani

Love her dress, ok shoes...Strongly dislike the bag! She could've taken the edgy road and worn some edgy accessories but no...Instead she chose a yellow bag...It doesn't look good with the sequins! Missed opportunity to look great...


Kendall & Kylie Jenner

Sadly I couldn't find who they're wearing but the dresses are age appropriate so no damage here...On second thought, Kylie's dress is kinda short...Hope it wasn't windy!


Kim Kardashian in Alaia

I love it but I'm not crazy about the belt...It tones down the dress a bit too much...I get the whole matching with the shoes thing but it would've looked better if the belt and shoes were a different color!

Kourtney Kardashian

Couldn't find who she's wearing either (people should stop focusing on Kim so much) but she looks gorgeous in this color...I just wish she had more accessories...A cute clutch, a ring and more bangles would've been perfect! *side note* she was supposed to wear something else but had a malfunction with the zipper and wore this...looking great for a second choice I'd say!

Miley Cyrus in Dolce & Gabbana

Even though I think her dress is a bit curtain-like, I still think she looks nice...The color scheme definitely looks gorgeous on her...She should wear orange more!

Miranda Cosgrove in Miu Miu

Ok, the dress is fine...Don't like the red lips, don't like the mosterd bag and definitely do not like those shoes! I would've styled this completely different...What a waste of dress! She could've worn a studded belt and studded shoes...I don't know but this just hurts my eyes!

Willow Smith

All I have to say is that her people read my comment! Baby girl looking super cute!

Nicky Hilton in Proenza Schouler

I don't know why she's wearing this but it's not flattering at all...I would've loved to see her in a silky dress with a plunging neck line...Super breezy and casual...Maybe next time!

Paris Hilton in Opening Ceremony

She reminds me of Kim K in this dress...She looks fine but I'm not used to seeing Paris like this...Interesting, maybe she's going for a more lady like look!

Selena Gomez in Christian Cota

I think this was my favorite look...She looks super casual and springy...Look at those shoes...Love!

Victoria Justice in THEIA

She looks very simple yet elegant!


Who was your favorite?...Ms. Allee...xXx


images via American Superstar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.